Day
Back
Day

Share Event(s) for 10/01/2017...


http://www.wcax.com/content/events/449219813.html | 449219813

Annual Albany Chicken Pie Dinner

Event Dates and Times

10/1/2017 - Starts: 12:00 PM - Ends: 1:00 PM
Albany Methodist Church, Route14, Albany VT
Annual Chicken Pie Dinner at Albany Methodist Church will be held on Oct.1st with seating at noon and 1:00pm. Homemade chicken pie and all the fixings. $12.00 adults $6.00 children. Gluten-free and take out available. Call 802-754-2790 for reservations.
Vicki Strong 802-754-2790

http://www.wcax.com/content/events/445360213.html | 445360213

Montgomery Red Cross Blood Drive

Event Dates and Times

10/1/2017 - Starts: 10:00 AM - Ends: 2:00 PM
Montgomery Center
Date: Sunday, October 1st

Time: 10 am to 2 pm

Location: St. Isidore Parish Hall, Route 242

Hosted by St. Isidore Parish and sponsored by Montgomery Emergency Services

Local raffles with prizes donated by Snow Shoe Lodge and Pub and Jay Village Inn

To schedule an appointment, go to redcrossblood,org or call 1-800-RED CROSS

Walk-ins are always welcome!
8023264435

http://www.wcax.com/content/events/443237733.html | 443237733

Waterbury Festival Playhouse presents, "Moon Over Buffalo" by Ken Ludwig

Event Dates and Times

9/22/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/23/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/24/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/25/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/26/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/27/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/28/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/29/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
9/30/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/1/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/2/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/3/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/4/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/5/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/6/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
10/7/2017 - Starts: 7:30 PM
Waterbury Festival Playhouse, 2933 Waterbury-Stowe Road, Waterbury, VT 05677
The Waterbury Festival Playhouse, central Vermont’s professional theater company, presents “Moon Over Buffalo” by Ken Ludwig. In the raucous comedy tradition of past Waterbury Festival Playhouse productions, Moon Over Buffalo centers on George and Charlotte Hay, fading stars of the 1950s. They’re playing Private Lives and Cyrano De Bergerac in a repertory theatre in Buffalo, New York. Charlotte has grandiose dreams of becoming a Hollywood film star, but George sees live theater as superior to film. When Charlotte discovers George’s dalliance with a young ingénue in their cast, their relationship teeters on the brink. But fate intervenes and gives them one more shot at starring roles - Frank Capra is coming to town to see their matinee! If he likes what he sees, he might cast them in his movie remake of The Twilight of the Scarlet Pimpernel. Unfortunately, everything that could go wrong does go wrong, exacerbated by a visit from their daughter’s clueless fiancé, mistaken identities and hilarious uncertainty about which play they’re actually performing, caused by Charlotte’s deaf, old stage-manager mother who hates every bone in George’s body.

This show marks the 11th season at Waterbury Festival Playhouse. If you want to see why people keep coming back to the WFP, then you need to see this show. If you like to stand out front and tell all your friends about the shows you've seen in the tent, than don't miss this one, because it's an all-time favorite.

This show marks the 11th season at Waterbury Festival Playhouse. If you want to see why people keep coming back to the WFP, then you need to see this show. If you like to stand out front and tell all your friends about the shows you've seen in the tent, than don't miss this one, because it's an all-time favorite.

Performances are Friday, 9/22 – Saturday, 9/23, Thursday 9/28 – Saturday 9/30, and Thursday 10/5 - Saturday, 10/7. A Preview performance (all seats $15.00) will be held on Thursday, 9/21.

Tickets for all shows are $30.00 in advance (with many discounts), $35.00 at the door (no discounts). No handling fees or surcharges. Shows begin at 7:30pm. Tickets can be purchased online at www.WaterburyFestivalPlayhouse.com or by phone at 802-498-3755.

Never been to our theater before? Try our first time local discount. If you live in Central Vermont and have never been here before your tickets are $17.50 (advance purchase required).
And remember, all Waterbury Festival Playhouse performances are guaranteed. We present a quality performance, or we'll give you your money back.
info@waterburyfestivalplayhouse.com - Public contact
www.waterburyfestivalplayhouse.com
802-498-3755 or 802-244-1530

http://www.wcax.com/content/events/440352923.html | 440352923

2017 Buddy Walk of Northwestern Vermont

Event Dates and Times

10/1/2017 - Starts: 12:30 PM
Collins Perley Sports and Fitness Center, St. Albans Vermont
93% of the proceeds benefit Franklin and Grand Isle residents diagnosed with Down syndrome through NCSS programs and services. The remaining 7% is used by the Down Syndrome Society on advocacy and public awareness initiatives.
Joseph Halko

Top Stories