Hazmat incident at UVM - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Hazmat incident at UVM

Posted: Updated:

A hazmat incident Wednesday at the University of Vermont.

Crews responded to the Cook Science building on campus where an employee suffered from a mild respiratory reaction.

Responders tell WCAX News the person was tying up a garbage bag when an improperly disposed of low-grade material blew into the worker's face. That person was taken to Fletcher Allen Health Care and treated.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.