Quantcast

Fire damages Cambridge home - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Fire damages Cambridge home

Posted: Updated:
CAMBRIDGE, Vt. -

A family is homeless in Cambridge after a fire.

Police say a resident on Pumpkin Harbor Road was doing work beneath his mobile home with a hand held torch and started the fire by mistake. The homeowner, his girlfriend, and a toddler got out of the home safely.

Crews were able to get the fire out quickly, but the home is considered a total loss.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.