Quantcast

Neighbor saves man's home from fire - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Neighbor saves man's home from fire

Posted: Updated:
LITTLETON, N.H. -

A quick-thinking passerby helped save a New Hampshire man's home from fire.

Chris Buck of Littleton was coming home from work Wednesday night when he saw flames in the entrance to his neighbor's home.

The 21-year-old used a snow shovel to stamp out the flames and brought water from home.

The fire department put out the rest, and damage was contained to a small area outside the home. A cigarette container was the cause.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.