A family in northern New York is left homeless right before the holidays after fire destroyed their home Saturday night.
The log cabin home on Power House Road in Lyon Mountain went up in flames just after 5 p.m. and is a total loss. Two adults and a child were not hurt, but their dog did die in the fire.
The Plattsburgh Press Republican reports a wood stove is believed to be the cause.
PO Box 4508
Burlington, VT 05406-4508
Primary Phone: 802-652-6300
Primary email: firstname.lastname@example.org