Building under construction catches fire in Hardwick. - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Building under construction catches fire in Hardwick.

Posted: Updated:

According to firefighters, Saturday evening, a chimney caught fire in a building under construction at the Heartbeet Lifesharing facility, located on the Town Farm Road in Hardwick. Multiple departments responded.

The town's fire chief said crews did a good job knocking the fire down but there is serious damage to the attic. According to the facility's website - Heartbeet Lifesharing is a licensed therapeutic residence that includes adults with developmental disabilities. 

The caretaker of the property called in the fire. No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.