Fire damages Westford condo - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Fire damages Westford condo

Posted: Updated:
WESTFORD, Vt. -

A Westford mother and son were forced from their home after a fire damaged their condo.

Fire officials tell us it started Thursday night in the stove area of this Westford condo. The son was watching TV, spotted the fire, and called for help.

Fire crews say they were able to save most of the building, and the damage was mostly to an outside wall and the roof.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.