Firefighters save Franklin barn - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Firefighters save Franklin barn

Posted: Updated:

A barn full of hay caught fire in Franklin Friday morning.

Firefighters said it happened after a faulty electrical cord ignited grain and sawdust on the barn's first floor. The blaze spread to floor joists in the ceiling, to the upper floor used for hay storage. Smoke was detected early and responders credit the quick call with saving the structure from more serious damage. No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.