Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Beware of carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted: Updated:

Police say a Georgia teen recently died after his exhaust system malfunctioned in his car, releasing poisonous carbon monoxide. Police say the teen was likely warming up his car when the odorless and colorless gas overwhelmed him.

Doctor Steve Leffler is the chief medical officer at Fletcher Allen Health Care. He explains dangers of carbon monoxide and how to prevent it from impacting humans negatively. Watch the video for more.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.