Quantcast

Pellet stove sparks NH house fire - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Pellet stove sparks NH house fire

Posted: Updated:
ORANGE, N.H. -

It appears a pellet stove sparked a blaze that destroyed a home in Orange, N.H.

Bill Williams and his wife returned to their modular home on Private Way around 6 p.m. Wednesday to find it filling with smoke.

By the time firefighters arrived it was fully engulfed. The couple's dog was rescued from the home and one of the residents was treated for mild smoke inhalation.

Firefighters speculate that built up soot in the stove fed that fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.