Stowehof Inn evacuated after grease fire - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Stowehof Inn evacuated after grease fire

Posted: Updated:
STOWE, Vt. -

A hotel employee is recovering from burns after a fire in Stowe.

It happened as a cook prepared breakfast Sunday at the Stowehof Inn. Fire officials say a grease fire started in the kitchen and the employee suffered serious burns on the hands and arms while trying to put out the fire. The Inn was evacuated for about two hours. Damage was contained to the kitchen.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.