Hanover police are investigating a drug overdose and fall at a fraternity house.
Police say Saturday, three men were using LSD and marijuana at the Sigma Nu fraternity when one of them, a 21-year-old Dartmouth College employee, fell from the second floor and was seriously injured. Another was hospitalized for the drug use.
Police say the third man was renting a room in that house, but none of them are affiliated with the fraternity.
An investigation is continuing and so far, no charges have been filed.