A home in South Burlington was heavily
damaged by fire Monday.
The fire chief says when they got to
the house on Barrett Street early Monday morning, the building was engulfed in
All five people in the house got out
safely and no one was hurt.
The Air National Guard and Burlington
Fire Department were there to help with that fire.
Officials say the improper disposal of smoking materials
caused the fire.
PO Box 4508
Burlington, VT 05406-4508
Primary Phone: 802-652-6300
Primary email: email@example.com