A close call for a furniture manufacturing plant in Grafton County, New Hampshire Sunday afternoon.
Multiple departments responded to the DCI furniture plant in Lisbon. Fire fighters say sawdust on the roof ignited from a spark from the plant's boiler. It took fire fighters an hour and half to control the fire.
"We had smoke coming from the east -- flames showing from the east. Called a second alarm for extra manpower. We had one crew go on the interior and try to attack from inside. We pushed the fire out this way and once we peeled the roof off, we were able to contain it to the roof," said Lisbon Fire Department's Lt. Dave Combs.
Fire fighters say this is not the first time the boiler caused issues at the plant. They say the roof sustained extensive damage.