Quantcast

Fire damages Georgia barn - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Fire damages Georgia barn

Posted: Updated:
GEORGIA, Vt. -

Fire destroyed a barn in Georgia Wednesday after hay bales inside spontaneously combusted.

Fire officials say the property owner was returning from a farm auction when he noticed smoke coming from his storage barn on Ballard Road. Crews quickly knocked down the flames.

Fire officials say no people or animals were injured. The fire is not considered suspicious.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.