CONWAY, N.H. (AP) - The FBI agent involved in the search for a 15-year-old North Conway girl who disappeared two weeks ago says there are no significant developments in the case.
Kieran Ramsey, the assistant special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston division, said Wednesday police continue to search for Abigail Hernandez. She was last seen leaving Kennett High School at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9.
Tips continue coming into a hotline, 1-800-CALL-FBI, but Ramsey says so far they haven't led to solid leads.
Ramsey says police continue to consider every possibility. Abigail may have been in an accident, may have been abducted or may have run away. He notes other investigations, such as Elizabeth Smart in Utah, that ended with the missing person returned to their families.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
PO Box 4508