Fire damages apartment in Champlain, NY - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Fire damages apartment in Champlain, NY

Posted: Updated:
CHAMPLAIN, N.Y. -

A child playing with a lighter was responsible for a Champlain, N.Y., apartment fire. That's according to the Champlain Fire Department.

Firefighters arrived at an apartment complex at 25 Spruce Street Monday to find fire and smoke in the bedroom of one of the units.

Damage was contained to a single apartment.

No one was injured in the fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.