Quantcast

Police: Albany man dies from CO poisoning - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Police: Albany man dies from CO poisoning

Posted: Updated:
ALBANY, Vt. -

An Albany man is dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police say they were called to the victim's home at approximately 6:21 a.m. Monday.  The Albany Fast Squad pronounced the man dead about an hour later.

Based on initial investigation, police say the man died of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator that was running because of a power outage.

The name of the man is being withheld pending notification of family members.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.