Quantcast

Colchester man burned in cooking fire - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Colchester man burned in cooking fire

Posted: Updated:
COLCHESTER, Vt. -

A Colchester man was taken to the hospital after a cooking accident at his home.

It happened on Belair Drive in Colchester.

Police say that the man was cooking with oil and a fire started.

They say he tried to move the flaming pot outside and he was burned on his arms.

Police tell us that he is being treated at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.