At Issue: Tax Questions - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

At Issue: Tax Questions

Posted: Updated:

Many of you have already started filing -- or thinking about filing -- your taxes, and of course, you're running into questions.

Joining us this morning to answer some of them is Rick Wolfish, a Certified Public Accountant and Tax Partner at Gallagher, Flynn & Co.

If you need to get your Vermont tax forms, Wolfish says there are three ways to do that: Call 802-828-2515, order by email taxforms@state.vt.us or print from their website www.tax.vermont.gov

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.