Quantcast

St. Jay fire sparked by candle - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

St. Jay fire sparked by candle

Posted: Updated:
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. -

A fire that left three families homeless in St Johnsbury Friday was caused by a candle.

That's the word from fire investigators. They say the fire started in a bedroom with a candle placed close to a curtain. Crews got the fire out in the bedroom but it had spread to the attic. No one was hurt.

Related Stories:

Families left homeless after St. Johnsbury fire

8 displaced by St. Johnsbury fire

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.