Quantcast

Electrical fire closes Sheldon Mini Mart - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Electrical fire closes Sheldon Mini Mart

Posted: Updated:
SHELDON, Vt. -

Firefighters say a faulty electrical panel sparked a fire at the Sheldon Mini Mart on Route 105 Friday night.

They say they'd actually gone there earlier that afternoon because someone smelled smoke, but electricians couldn't find anything wrong.

They say, once the power was turned back on after that inspection, the fire started.

There was minor damage to the building. The market will be closed until it can be rewired. No one was hurt.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.