Quantcast

Garage destroyed by fire in Johnson - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Garage destroyed by fire in Johnson

Posted: Updated:
JOHNSON, Vt. - In Johnson, a garage used by Hutchins Brothers on Route 100C caught fire just before 3 a.m. Sunday.

Multiple departments responded to put it out, which took a couple of hours. No one was hurt, but the building is a total loss. 

Firefighters say they don't know what caused it yet, but it's not suspicious.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.