Quantcast

Man electrocuted on Keene State campus - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Man electrocuted on Keene State campus

Posted: Updated:
Courtesy KSC-TV Courtesy KSC-TV
KEENE, N.H. - A man died after he was electrocuted on Keene State's campus in New Hampshire.

Emergency crews responded to the athletic complex Saturday after they got reports of downed lines and a possible electrocution and also a brush fire. They could not safely reach the man who was found near that power line.

He hasn't been identified yet. Power was shut off in that area.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.