Quantcast

Fire at Manchester business determined to be accidental - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Fire at Manchester business determined to be accidental

Posted: Updated:

MANCHESTER, Vt. (AP) - Investigators say a fire that hit a business in Vermont was accidental and caused about $175,000 in damage.

An off-duty firefighter reported the fire at about 11:15 p.m. Tuesday at Sherrie's Cafe in Manchester.

The fire was at the back of the business.

No one was hurt, but the business suffered extensive losses.

Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.