Quantcast

Man injured in St. Albans gas station explosion - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Man injured in St. Albans gas station explosion

Posted: Updated:
ST. ALBANS, Vt. -

A man was taken to the hospital with serious burns Thursday morning after his clothes caught fire at a St. Albans gas station.

Firefighters say the employee was working on an underground gasoline storage tank at Mac's Quick Stop on Main Street when fumes ignited and spread to his clothing. The fire was put out by the time firefighters arrived. 

The man was taken to Northwest Medical Center to be treated for his injuries.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.