Quantcast

St. Albans trailer catches fire - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

St. Albans trailer catches fire

Posted: Updated:
ST. ALBANS TOWN, Vt. -

A family is homeless Tuesday after their home caught fire in St. Albans Town.

The bedroom of a trailer on Kellogg Road caught fire and spread throughout the home. The fire department was called and quickly doused the flames.

Only one person was home when the fire started. She was checked by paramedics and released.

 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.