Here are the job openings sent to "Help Wanted" for the week of 1/4/16:
BlackRock Construction is growing and looking to add a Project Administrator to their team. Construction administrative experience and knowledge of Sage software is preferred.
- Manage all daily operations and administrative functions for the BlackRock Construction team
- Provide clerical support to Project Managers and Field Superintendents by the efficient coordination of clerical office and field activities for projects assigned
- Work closely with Bookkeeper and Project Managers to maintain record of accounting transactions, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for database management, information management, and back-office support to increase efficiency
- Mange all project administration
- Provide exceptional customer service while assisting with client management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and work flow management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong research skill
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Incredible follow up
- Anticipate needs
- Ability to create timelines and meet deadlines proficiently
- Strong working knowledge of current office practices and software, specifically Microsoft Work and Excel
- Have working knowledge of construction job cost accounting software -- Sage experience is preferred
- Fast paced
- Growth minded
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Hallie Warner or visit https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/blackrock-construction-3e14bc34/construction-project-assistant-84180a1b.
Heavy Duty Mechanic
Casella Construction, Inc of Mendon, VT is seeking a self motivated, qualified heavy duty technician. A complete understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems for heavy duty equipment is necessary. Welding and fabrication skills are preferred. Candidate will possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment and travel to job sites when necessary. A Class A or B CDL license is preferred but not required. We offer competitive wages, health insurance and a 401K plan with this year round hourly position.
Casella Hydraulics, located in Mendon, VT, is looking for a highly motivated, positive individual to join our growing company. Responsibilities include assisting lead hydraulic technician in the daily repairs of hydraulic hoses and cylinders. Candidates should have a working knowledge of hydraulic systems and own their own tools. This job requires excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. We offer competitive wages, health insurance and 401K with this year round hourly position.
Maintenance Production Administrator
Casella Construction, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Production Administrator (MPA) to work in their Mendon, VT shop. Responsibilities include purchasing, inventory management, warranty recovery, and repair order processing utilizing our maintenance management software, Transman. The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, be able to prioritize, multi-task and meet goals and deadlines. Excellent communication skills are required. A valid driver's license and ability to lift and carry parts in excess of 50 pounds is required. Heavy equipment parts experience is preferred.
The University of Vermont Medical Center is seeking an Ophthalmology Clinical Supervisor to provide leadership, consultation and collaboration with the goal of facilitating the provision of high quality care and service to our Ophthalmology patients.
Successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse or Ophthalmic Tech with an Associate’s degree and clinical leadership experience.
We offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits including health insurance, paid time off, retirement plans and tuition reimbursement.
To apply please visit our website at www.uvmhealth.org/medcenter .
PO Box 4508