Quantcast

Three Die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

Three Die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Berlin, New Hampshire - January 17, 2007

Just two weeks after three people were killed in a fire in Berlin, New Hampshire, tragedy has struck the community again.

Three people were found dead inside a home on Demers Street Wednesday night.

The state fire marshal says a leaky boiler caused a deadly amount of carbon monoxide to leak into the home. The home was not equipped with carbon monoxide detectors.

The names of the victims have not been released.

The city is still mourning the deaths of three people who died, including a 5-year-old boy, during a large block fire two weeks ago.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WCAX. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.