Lightning blamed for fire at Williamstown gun range
WILLIAMSTOWN, Vt. (WCAX) - Investigators say a fire at a Vermont shooting range was sparked by lightning.
According to the Williamstown Fire Department, crews responded to a structure fire at the Williamstown Fish & Game Club on Grandview Road Tuesday night. They say the roof started to collapse and the fire was fully involved when they arrived. Several area fire departments helped out.
Assistant Fire Marshal Chris Boyd says a lightning strike started that fire.
Copyright 2021 WCAX. All rights reserved.