Kitchen accident blamed for Burlington house fire that killed dog

Multiple Burlington fire crews responded to a house fire on Eastman Farm Road Sunday night.
Published: Dec. 6, 2021 at 8:27 AM EST|Updated: Dec. 6, 2021 at 12:25 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BURLINGTON, Vt. (WCAX) - A kitchen accident was to blame for a fire in Burlington.

It happened Sunday night on Eastman Farm Road.

The Burlington fire marshal says no people were injured in the blaze, but a dog died. A second dog was revived.

Officials say the fire started at the kitchen stove and damage was contained to that area.

Eight Burlington units responded to the fire.

Copyright 2021 WCAX. All rights reserved.