Proctor home severely damaged in weekend fire
PROCTOR, Vt. (WCAX) - Fire investigators are working to figure out what sparked a fire in Proctor that left a home heavily damaged.
It happened Saturday night and kept multiple departments busy until Sunday morning.
The Proctor Fire Department reports the fire took the attic and was spreading to the second floor.
Firefighters say all the people and pets inside got out safely, and no one was hurt.
The building is severely damaged.
Copyright 2022 WCAX. All rights reserved.