Hisense TV Rescan Instructions
Hisense TV Instructions
There are many models of Hisense TVs, these instructions should work for most, but may not apply to all variations.
Before you start, be sure to use the correct remote. In this case, the key buttons to look for on the remote are the “Home” button or the “Hamburger” icon (the “Hamburger icon” is a description for an icon featuring three stacked lines, which some people think resembles a hamburger and bun), the directional arrows (up, down, left, right) and the “OK” button, which is usually in the middle of the directional buttons. You will use these buttons as needed to navigate to and then select different options on screen. In general, use the “OK” button to select each option.
Each TV manufacturer uses a different term to describe a rescan. Most Hisense TVs call their rescan function "Auto Channel Scan"
1. Near center of remote find and press “Home” button.
2. Arrow over to highlight “Settings” and press OK.
3. Arrow over to highlight “Auto Channel Scan” then press OK.
1. Tap the Hamburger icon on the remote.
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Channel"
4. Make sure "Tuner Mode" is set to "Antenna." (It should be by default)
5. Select "Auto Channel Scan"
Now, simply wait a few minutes and your TV scan should be complete.