Advertisement

No injuries in Barton barn fire

 Courtesy: John and Deanna Broe
Courtesy: John and Deanna Broe (WCAX)
Published: Jan. 30, 2020 at 3:47 PM EST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A barn in Barton went up in flames early Thursday morning.

It happened on the Chamberlain Road.

Thankfully, firefighters stopped it from spreading to the cow barn, and no animals or people were injured.

But we're told the family, John and Deanna Broe, lost farm equipment and tools in the blaze.