St. Albans garage fire spreads to house

Published: Jul. 9, 2019 at 12:05 AM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Crews put out a smoldering house in St. Albans Monday night and are now trying to figure out what sparked the fire.

Fire officials say they responded to Oak Street around 9 p.m. and found a garage was in flames and the fire had spread into one room of the house.

Officials say the garage is a total loss.

We're told one woman was inside at the time but was able to get out.

The fire is under investigation but is not considered suspicious at this time.