RokuTV Rescan Instructions
Quick scanning instructions for RokuTVs, TCL/RokuTVs or other Roku-branded TVs:
Before you start, be sure to use the correct remote. In this case, the key buttons to look for on the remote are the “Home” button (often this button simply includes a small house shape), the directional arrows (up, down, left, right) and the “OK” button, which is usually in the middle of the directional buttons. You will use these buttons as needed to navigate to and then select different options on screen. In general, use the “OK” button to select each option.
1. Press "Home" on your remote
2. Choose "Settings" from the menu on the left
3. In the Settings menu, select "TV Inputs."
4. Select "Antenna TV" (This may say "Broadcast TV" on some models)
5. Select "Set up input." (This may say "Scan for Channels" on some models)
Each TV manufacturer uses a different term to describe a rescan. Most Roku TV's call their rescan function "Scan for Channels" or "Set up input.”