Sharp TV Rescan Instructions
Sharp TV Instructions
The instructions below cover many Sharp TV models, but may not work for all.
Each TV manufacturer uses a different term to describe a rescan. Most Sharp TVs call their rescan function "Ch Search" or "Ch Setup"
1. Press the menu button on your remote
2. Use the right arrow button to scroll over to "Initial Setup" and press the enter button
3. Select "Broadcasting Setting"
4. Select "CH Setup"
5. Select "Air/Cable," and then "Air"
6. Now select "CH Search," then hit start.
1. On TV remote look for and press “Menu.”
2. On screen menu should now be displayed.
3. Using the remote arrows, use right arrow button until you highlight “Initial Setup” in upper right corner.
4. Under “Initial Setup” arrow down to “Easy Setup” while highlighted press Enter.
5. After “Easy Setup” has started press Enter again to begin setup wizard.
6. Press Enter to answer Language, Location and Time, TV location, Antenna & Cable.
7. Next item will be “Ch Search” press Enter to begin channel scan.
8. Final item is Smart TV configuration.
9. When complete press “Exit” to leave menu.