VIZIO TV Rescan Instructions
VIZIO TV Instructions
The instructions below cover many Vizio TV models, but may not work for all.
Most Vizio TVs call their rescan function "Channel Scan," "Auto Scan," or "Auto Search"
Vizio's support site offers these instructions:
1. Press the INPUT button on your remote to view your current input source. The TV (coaxial cable) input must be selected. This may appear as “TV,” “ANT,” or the channel and call letters of a station.
2. If the TV input is not selected, press INPUT until the TV input mode is selected.
3. Open the on-screen menu and select TV or Tuner option. (This varies by model.)
4. Highlight Tuner Mode and select the correct option:
o Antenna—over-the air signals from an antenna
o Cable—direct from the wall cable TV, or a cable or satellite box connected to the TV with coaxial cable
5. Select Auto Search or Auto Channel Scan. (This varies by model.)
6. When the search reaches 100% complete, exit to the menu.
7. Check the available channels:
o Antenna or direct-from-wall cable—Press the Channel Up and Channel Down buttons on your VIZIO TV remote to view the available channels.
o Cable or satellite box—Use the cable or satellite remote’s Channel Up and Channel Down buttons.
VIZIO QUICK INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select "Menu" on your remote.
2. Choose the "Guided Setup" menu
3. Select "Channel Setup"
4. Select "Antenna"
Vizio also provides video instructions for many of their older television models on their YouTube page. The links below will take you to the videos your model