The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Viktor Hovland
Viktor Hovland is in second place, with a score of -5, after the third round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Looking to place a bet on Viktor Hovland at the PGA Championship this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Viktor Hovland Insights
- Hovland has finished below par on 12 occasions, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in six rounds and the top 10 on seven occasions.
- Hovland has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in seven of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
- Hovland has finished first once, with two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes, in his past five appearances.
- In his past five appearances, Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader once and posted a score better than average three times.
- Hovland will look to make the cut for the 19th time in a row by making it to the weekend in this tournament.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- Hovland has one win in his past four starts at this event. His average finish has been 26th.
- In his most recent four attempts at this event, he's made the cut each time.
- Hovland won this tournament in 2023, the last time he entered it.
- In the past year, the Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,300 yards, 94 yards shorter than the 7,394-yard par 70 for this week's event.
- Hovland will take to the 7,394-yard course this week at Oak Hill Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,319 yards in the past year.
Hovland's Last Time Out
- Hovland was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 64th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hovland was better than 33% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes).
- Hovland shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hovland carded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Hovland's 10 birdies or better on par-4s at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average of 5.0.
- At that last competition, Hovland's performance on the 44 par-4s included a bogey or worse 11 times (compared to the field's better average, 6.9).
- Hovland finished the Wells Fargo Championship recording a birdie or better on five par-5 holes, while the field averaged 4.0 on the 12 par-5s.
- On the 12 par-5s at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hovland carded one bogey or worse, more than the field average of 0.7.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Hovland Odds to Win: +333 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hovland's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.