Claire Liu 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Claire Liu in the round of 64 against Iga Swiatek. Liu currently is +50000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Liu at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Liu's Next Match
After her 6-1, 6-4 win over Ylena In-Albon in the round of 128, Liu will meet Swiatek in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 7:45 AM ET.
Liu has current moneyline odds of +1200 to win her next contest versus Swiatek. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Claire Liu Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Liu? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Liu defeated No. 149-ranked In-Albon, 6-1, 6-4.
- Liu is 16-20 over the past 12 months, with zero tournament wins.
- In three tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Liu has gone 1-3.
- Liu, over the past 12 months, has played 36 matches across all court types, and 20.9 games per match.
- In her four matches on a clay surface over the past year, Liu has averaged 24.3 games.
- Liu has won 31.5% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games over the past year.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Liu has won 62.5% of her games on serve, and 28.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.