Iga Swiatek 2023 French Open Odds
Iga Swiatek is meeting Claire Liu next in the French Open round of 64. At -105, Swiatek is the current favorite to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Swiatek at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Swiatek's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 7:45 AM ET, Swiatek will meet Liu in the round of 64, after defeating Cristina Bucsa 6-4, 6-0 in the previous round.
Swiatek has current moneyline odds of -5000 to win her next matchup against Liu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Iga Swiatek Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +350
- US Open odds to win: +225
- French Open odds to win: -105
Want to bet on Swiatek? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Swiatek beat No. 70-ranked Bucsa 6-4, 6-0 on Tuesday to advance to the .
- Swiatek has won five of her 16 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 53-11.
- Swiatek has won two tournaments on clay over the past year, with a match record of 17-3.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Swiatek has played 64 matches and 18.4 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Swiatek has played 20 matches on clay, and 18.0 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Swiatek has been victorious in 47.1% of her return games and 79.1% of her service games.
- On clay over the past year, Swiatek has claimed 86.5% of her service games and 46.9% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.