Tommy Paul 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Tommy Paul in the round of 64 versus Nicolas Jarry. Paul has +25000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Paul at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Paul's Next Match
After his 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Dominic Stephan Stricker on Tuesday, Paul will play Jarry in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET.
Paul has current moneyline odds of +110 to win his next matchup against Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Tommy Paul Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Paul? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Paul beat Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- The 26-year-old Paul is 37-23 over the past 12 months and is still looking for his first tournament win.
- Paul is 1-4 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Through 60 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Paul has played 26.1 games per match. He won 53.3% of them.
- On clay, Paul has played five matches over the past year, and he has totaled 25.2 games per match while winning 44.4% of games.
- Paul has won 25.9% of his return games and 80.3% of his service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Paul has been victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.