Red Sox vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox will take the field against the Los Angeles Angels and starter Tyler Anderson on Wednesday. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
The Angels are the favorite in this one, at -110, while the underdog Red Sox have -110 odds to upset. The total for the contest has been set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Red Sox vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have posted a mark of 3-3.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Red Sox and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The last 10 Red Sox matchups have not had a spread set by bookmakers. Boston and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under for five consecutive games, with the average total established by bookmakers during that stretch being 8.7.
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Angels vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Angels vs Red Sox|
|Angels vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in 29 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (51.7%) in those contests.
- Boston has a record of 15-14 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Red Sox have a 52.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 48 games with a total.
- The Red Sox have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.