Red Sox vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels (27-23) will be eyeing a series sweep when they take on the Boston Red Sox (26-23) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Wednesday, May 24. First pitch is set for 9:38 PM ET.
The favored Angels have -110 moneyline odds against the underdog Red Sox, who are listed at -110. The over/under is 9 runs for the game (with -120 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under).
Red Sox vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Tyler Anderson - LAA (1-0, 5.27 ERA) vs James Paxton - BOS (1-0, 2.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Angels (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to bet on the Red Sox's game against the Angels but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Red Sox (-110) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to defeat the Angels with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.09.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Masataka Yoshida hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Angels vs Red Sox|
Red Sox vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Angels have been favored 30 times and won 17, or 56.7%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, the Angels have a 17-13 record (winning 56.7% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Los Angeles, based on the moneyline, is 52.4%.
- The Angels have a 3-1 record from the four games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Los Angeles combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total four times.
- The Red Sox have come away with 15 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Red Sox have won 15 of 29 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Boston and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Red Sox vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Justin Turner||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+170)|
|Alex Verdugo||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+220)|
|Kiké Hernández||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Rob Refsnyder||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+160)|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6000||17th||5th|
|Win AL East||+3000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.