NFL Futures: Buffalo Bills 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
It should be a positive 2023 season for the Buffalo Bills, as they carry an over/under of 10.5 wins.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bills' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Bills: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Bills' win total with DraftKings!
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Bills and their opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- Buffalo ranked sixth in total defense last year (319.1 yards allowed per game), but it excelled on offense, ranking second-best in the with 397.6 total yards per game.
- Last year the Bills were 7-1 at home and 6-2 away.
- In the AFC East the Bills were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 9-2.
Bills Impact Players
- Josh Allen threw for 4,283 yards (267.7 per game) while completing 63.3% of his passes (359-for-567), with 35 touchdowns and 14 interceptions last season. He also carried the ball 124 times for 762 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 47.6 yards per game.
- Stefon Diggs reeled in 108 passes for 1,429 yards last season with 11 touchdowns. He was targeted 154 times, and averaged 89.3 receiving yards.
- Leonard Floyd put together a solid body of work a year ago, notching 9.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Jordan Poyer picked off four passes while adding 63 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and eight passes defended a season ago.
Watch the Bills this season on Fubo!
Buffalo 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Bills are playing the sixth-hardest schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total last year).
- Buffalo have nine games this season against teams that went over .500 in 2022. That schedule includes four teams that put up 12 or more victories and one squad with fewer than six wins last season.
- The Bills' schedule in 2023 features 10 returning playoff teams and 10 teams with negative playoff odds.
Bills Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -265
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +140
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +900
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.