Red Sox vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 8
Thursday's game features the Boston Red Sox (31-31) and the Cleveland Guardians (28-33) squaring off at Progressive Field in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 4-2 win for the Red Sox according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET on June 8.
The Guardians will look to Aaron Civale (1-1) against the Red Sox and Matt Dermody.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Red Sox 4, Guardians 3.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Red Sox|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 contests, the Red Sox were upset in every contest.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Red Sox's ATS record is 1-5-0 over their previous 10 games (six of those games had spread set by bookmakers).
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 34 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (44.1%) in those games.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win nine times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Red Sox have a 44.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- Boston scores the fourth-most runs in baseball (313 total, five per game).
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.62 ERA this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Schedule
|June 3||Rays||L 4-2||Kutter Crawford vs Tyler Glasnow|
|June 4||Rays||L 6-2||Tanner Houck vs Taj Bradley|
|June 5||Rays||L 4-1||Brayan Bello vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 6||@ Guardians||W 5-4||James Paxton vs Shane Bieber|
|June 7||@ Guardians||L 5-2||Kutter Crawford vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 8||@ Guardians||-||Matt Dermody vs Aaron Civale|
|June 9||@ Yankees||-||Garrett Whitlock vs Gerrit Cole|
|June 10||@ Yankees||-||Tanner Houck vs Domingo Germán|
|June 11||@ Yankees||-||Brayan Bello vs Clarke Schmidt|
|June 12||Rockies||-||James Paxton vs Connor Seabold|
|June 13||Rockies||-||Kutter Crawford vs Chase Anderson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.