Red Sox vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - June 8
The Cleveland Guardians (28-33) and the Boston Red Sox (31-31) will square off in the series rubber match on Thursday, June 8 at Progressive Field, with Aaron Civale starting for the Guardians and Matt Dermody taking the hill for the Red Sox. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
The Red Sox are +125 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favorite Guardians (-150). The total for the matchup is set at 8.5 runs.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Civale - CLE (1-1, 2.04 ERA) vs Dermody - BOS (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the desire to wager on the Red Sox's matchup versus the Guardians but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Red Sox (+125) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to defeat the Guardians with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $22.50.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Alex Verdugo get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Red Sox|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have won 16, or 51.6%, of the 31 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Guardians have gone 6-6 (winning 50% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Cleveland, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- In the last 10 games, the Guardians have been listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers only two times, and they won both games.
- Over its last 10 outings, Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 34 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (44.1%) in those games.
- The Red Sox have a win-loss record of 9-4 when favored by +125 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+125)|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Triston Casas||0.5 (-175)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+390)||0.5 (+160)|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+220)|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||17th||5th|
|Win AL East||+10000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.