Christian Arroyo Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Yankees - June 9
The Boston Red Sox, including Christian Arroyo and his .643 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including five extra-base hits but no homers), take on starter Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-4) against the Guardians.
Christian Arroyo Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Gerrit Cole
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +825)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +275)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +220)
Looking to place a prop bet on Christian Arroyo? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Christian Arroyo At The Plate
- Arroyo is hitting .259 with seven doubles, a home run and four walks.
- Arroyo has picked up a hit in 15 of 28 games this season, with multiple hits five times.
- He has hit a home run in just one game this year.
- Arroyo has had an RBI in seven games this year (25.0%), including four multi-RBI outings (14.3%).
- In 11 games this year (39.3%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Christian Arroyo Home/Away Batting Splits
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Yankees has a collective nine K/9, the 10th-best in MLB.
- The Yankees' 3.63 team ERA ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
- Yankees pitchers combine to give up 72 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- The Yankees will send Cole (7-0) to the mound to make his 14th start of the season. He is 7-0 with a 2.82 ERA and 84 strikeouts in 79 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he went six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 32-year-old ranks 14th in ERA (2.82), 30th in WHIP (1.130), and 25th in K/9 (9.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.