Red Sox vs. Yankees Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's contest between the New York Yankees (37-27) and Boston Red Sox (31-32) squaring off at Yankee Stadium has a projected final score of 4-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Yankees, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:05 PM ET on June 9.
The Yankees will look to Gerrit Cole (7-0) against the Red Sox and Garrett Whitlock (2-2).
Red Sox vs. Yankees Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, New York
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Yankees Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Yankees 4, Red Sox 3.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Yankees
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Red Sox|
|Yankees vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Performance Insights
- The Red Sox have been underdogs five times over their past 10 games and lost every one of those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Boston and its foes are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Red Sox have put together a 1-4-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 contests (bookmakers set runlines in five of those games).
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (42.9%) in those contests.
- Boston has a mark of 7-3 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have an implied victory probability of 43.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Boston is No. 5 in baseball, scoring 5.0 runs per game (316 total runs).
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.72 ERA this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Schedule
|June 4||Rays||L 6-2||Tanner Houck vs Taj Bradley|
|June 5||Rays||L 4-1||Brayan Bello vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 6||@ Guardians||W 5-4||James Paxton vs Shane Bieber|
|June 7||@ Guardians||L 5-2||Kutter Crawford vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 8||@ Guardians||L 10-3||Matt Dermody vs Aaron Civale|
|June 9||@ Yankees||-||Garrett Whitlock vs Gerrit Cole|
|June 10||@ Yankees||-||Tanner Houck vs Domingo Germán|
|June 11||@ Yankees||-||Brayan Bello vs Clarke Schmidt|
|June 12||Rockies||-||James Paxton vs Connor Seabold|
|June 13||Rockies||-||Kutter Crawford vs Chase Anderson|
|June 14||Rockies||-||Garrett Whitlock vs Austin Gomber|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.