Bills Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Buffalo Bills at the moment have the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire NFL at +1000.
Watch the Bills this season on Fubo!
Bills Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bills to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Bills and their opponents combined to hit the over six out of 16 times last season.
- Buffalo sported the sixth-ranked defense last season (319.1 yards allowed per game), and it was better on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 397.6 yards per game.
- Last year the Bills were 7-1 at home and 6-2 on the road.
- The Bills were 4-2 in the AFC East and 9-2 in the AFC as a whole.
Bills Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Josh Allen threw for 4,283 yards (267.7 per game), with 35 touchdowns and 14 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 63.3%.
- On the ground, Allen scored seven touchdowns and picked up 762 yards.
- In the passing game, Stefon Diggs scored 11 TDs, hauling in 108 balls for 1,429 yards (89.3 per game).
- Latavius Murray ran for 760 yards (58.5 per game) and six touchdowns in 13 games a season ago.
- Gabriel Davis had 48 receptions for 836 yards (55.7 per game) and seven touchdowns in 15 games.
- On defense last year, Matt Milano helped lead the charge with three interceptions to go with 99 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended in 15 games.
Bet on Bills to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bills Player Futures
2023-24 Bills NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 11||@ Jets||L 22-16||+15000|
|2||September 17||Raiders||W 38-10||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Commanders||W 37-3||+12500|
|7||October 22||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Bengals||-||+2500|
|12||November 26||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|14||December 10||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|16||December 23||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|18||January 7||@ Dolphins||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.